This morning I got up early and came in for a session on module design, as part of the PCAP course. I was irritated to find out that it actually wasn’t on at all, and that I had completely wasted my time in coming in early (which, if I was being uncharitable, I might think would have been what happened anyway).
But all is not lost. I found the solution to a problem that has been
bugging me for ages. Once upon a time, I managed to type my email
firstname.lastname@example.org, by mistake, into
firefox. It’s been offering me this as a completion for the last
year. I have finally found the solution on a blog — select the
option, press shift and delete, and it magically disappears.
Originally published on my old blog site.